Clients of The Inspection Network can now use their web-enabled cellphones for the complete inspection report process:
- Record observations
- Upload/Place pictures taken with their cellphone's built-in camera in their reports
- Insert contents from their libraries into their reports
- Generate finished reports
- Deliver reports to multiple recipients via email
The web-served system also supports:
- Inspection previewing
- Host expert system analysis
- Editing completed reports
- Managing the contents of user libraries
Reports are generated as PDF files which can be downloaded to the inspector's computer, or emailed to multiple addresses directly from the server. If the user's Internet connection is interrupted for any reason, the system will return to the point where he left off the next time he logs in.
While our new system is intended to allow all aspects of the system to be managed with just a web-served cellphone, it can also be used from any type of conventional computer with a web browser and Internet connection.